repost items for sale /address & phone #

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <peugeot-L@yahoogroups.com>, <owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net>, <morris@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, "Healey-List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>, <bricks@lists.swedishbricks.net>
Subject: repost items for sale /address & phone #
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:52:12 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi fellow gearheads,
 about a month ago i posted an email about parts i'm willin' to part with.
still looking for some of your items,found most of them.If you would be so
kind as to send me your phone# and or addresses, i'll be in touch as my IP
service may be temporarily disconnected today because i drug a** around and
haven't paid them. or contact me @
Howard Young
303 Rushing Rd. W.
Denham Springs,La.70726
phone#(I PAID THEM)
 225-664-6835                thankx,
                                             HoYo
Hi all,
 i have a TR4? valve cover, no dents, slightrust(could use new
chrome),$15.(cost of sack of dogfood) plus shipping.
looking for a good home,before eBay,
also have misc. MGB,MGC,Morris Minor parts,948/1098,Midget,Fiat X/19,Ford
Van/Pick-Up,little Healey and other odds and ends(2bll. Buick 215
manifolds)....outta work 10 months...some stock must go B4 i lose
phone/internet. send requests. THANKS!!
                                                               HoYo
ps Simca parts anyone?????????