RE: Related Header Question

To: "'Michael Hartwig'" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Related Header Question
From: "Jim Stuart" <vze3swyy@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:19:19 -0400
Cc: "'Mgbv8 List \(E-mail\)'" <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Check with Ted. At the recent V8 convention, he said he had bought the jig
or the equal, & was having Kirk make the headers. D & D & Glen are selling
the same headers from Kirk.

That said, if you bought the headers several years ago, they may have been
an import. I bought mine 4 years ago from Ted, & they were from Kirk.

Jim Stuart