HTO leakage.

To: mgb-v8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: HTO leakage.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:10:28 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I should have known when someone on this list mentioned the
Quartermaster HTOs had reports of leakage.  I bench tested this abortion
before I put it in the car.  It has only been bled and adjusted.  The
clutch hasn't been depressed a dozen times.  This morning I noticed the
puddle of brake fliud under my bell housing.  What a CF this has been.
I will never by another Quartermaster product as long ass I live.

I ordered another HTO from Summit this morning.  This time I am getting
a Howe.
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom