4.0 / buick timing cover

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4.0 / buick timing cover
From: "steve devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 02:02:48 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
    Anyone out there have experience with poor sealing timing cover gaskets.
My oil pressure
 has been low during prime, yet the filter is full. Im pretty sure the
timing gasket shifted and is causing the issue. Occassionally  I hear a
gurgling sound while trying to prime.

  Prevois to this my car run fine and had 22lbs pressure at idle

    Im just looking to see if anyone has had the same problem to confirm my
issue before I pull the cove roff again. Any help or comments  appreciated.

  Steve D