How many EEs does it take to make an MGB V8? (was Re: The tachometer)

To: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Subject: How many EEs does it take to make an MGB V8? (was Re: The tachometer)
From: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:50:58 -0600
Cc: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Ok, Barrie just confessed his EE status to me.  I've got a sneaky suspicion
that James J.
may have this affliction as well.  I'm (well was, I'm in grad school right now)
an embedded
systems guy -- digital design, firmware, software.  How many EEs are there
here? And
why are we attracted to cars with the most horrid electrical reputation?

Sing blue silver,

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary

ps RatShack?  All the genXer sparkies call it RadHack, obviously with a bit of
irony.