RE: Edelbrock intake manifold

To: barrier@bconnex.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Edelbrock intake manifold
From: "Simon Austin" <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:10:58 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
1/4" X 3/4"- 20 TPI

The Edelbrock manifold 2198 has a rear hole to which one must bolt an adapter to take off a rubber hose to the heater. I have been unable to locate a supplier of such a beauty so I have to make one. My MGB GT V8 in-the-making is not accessible so I am hoping that someone has the measurements of the two bolt holes. Edelbrock have not responded for information!

Can anyone help please? Thank you advance for any replies

Regards
Barrie