Re: New Axle

To: jhn3@uakron.edu, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Axle
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:58:16 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
On the West side of  Cleveland, I found Victory Racing, a  fairly large
machine shop where the owners are familiar with Ford racing  mods. . . I had
them
do wome engine balancing work and they are willing to talk  and can doubtless
help (if they dont do axle work themselves).  While  you're in the
neighborhood, stop by.
  FWIW - I found Gellner's pricing high.
  I had my axles redrilled by Moser, and they were great to work with,  but
that was a Mopar 8 3/4 unit.  I had Jegs do my narrowing but they dont  do
custom work any more.