August V8 meet in Grand Rapids

To: v8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: August V8 meet in Grand Rapids
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:41:42 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hey,
I've heard a few people talk about some August V8 meet in Grand Rapids. I never received any information on it to put in the Newsletter, and now I'm getting some angry inquiries about why I didn't put anything in the Newsletter or on the Newsletter web site.
Can someone throw me a bone here and let me in on the details? Who is running it? Alot of people are asking about hotels and maps and I have nothing to give them.
Any help would be appreciated.

James Jewell

///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.