RE: Heater Valve

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>, "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: RE: Heater Valve
From: "LRE" <larry@embreyfamily.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 07:34:56 -0700
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have brass ones, but it is 3 pieces.  The appropriate size nipple fittigns
and then a threaded bras block on the middle.  I hope to take it in to work
and find something in the scrap brass bin and try my hand at running the
lathes at work, I know  the machinists and they will help me out making a
one piece unit on our lunch.  OR I could get the plastic ones, which
probably work just fine or they would not be so widely sold.  I am just one
of those guys that likes to make as much as I can for my car (within
reason)..

Larry