Fwd: 3 MGB interior questions

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: 3 MGB interior questions
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:07:11 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
msg should be below
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Full-name: CraigFaubel
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:04:49 EDT
Subject: 3 MGB interior questions
To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgbv8@autox.team.net

1) I have a 71 B roadster that I'm reassembling.  I made new interior  panels
that I'm ready to recover, and the door ones fastened with 13 blue  plastic
cllips.  I found them in the Moss catalog (226-670) and I'm about  to order
when I notice they also have CUPS (226-675) in the same qty and  apparently for
the same car since ther is no car nbr mentioned.  I didn't  take the car apart,
and I don't have anything that looks like the cups in my  mess of boxes of
parts.  What are they?  What do they do?  I  tried emailing Moss but they're
not
very quick about replying and I'm losing  summer fast!!
2) For the same car - will new style colored heater knobs fit my old heater
controls?  Mine have white painted letters and I need to replace  anyway.
3) Also - which control goes where on the two places on either side of the
steering column?