Re: water outlet neck

To: jaguarsandrail@hotmail.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: water outlet neck
From: GrayTesla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:39:08 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
<<The water outlet (neck) on my 215 Buick (on the front of the intake
manifold) points toward the right side of the car.  With the configuration of
the
cross flow radiator that I have it would be much nicer if the water outlet
(neck)
pointed toward the left side of the car. Any suggestions on finding such a
thing?>>

There were other thermostat housing available that pointed the outlet
straight forward, and if memory is accurate, there was one that pointed
slightly to
the left. I have had those and may still have one or two in the shop. Seems the
different units may have been used on the Buick V-6s of past years.

Darius