MGC-GT in WI for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGC-GT in WI for sale
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:55:06 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hey y'all,

In a continuing effort to fund kid's college expenses, I have been thinning
the herd here.

I have an MGC-GT that I will be listing on Ebay shortly. It is a super solid
car, in need of restoration.

The good.

The guy I purchased it from is a race engine builder. He owned it since the
mid to late 70's.

The engine was freshly rebuilt before being put in storage. It was in
storage for a very long time.

Years ago, he did a bare metal lacquer paint job (white) that needs to be
totally redone.

There is zero rust in the floors or trunk area.

There is one small spot on one rocker. and that's it. So, this is a
restoration candidate that would require very little in the way of metal
fork for paint prep.

It has Koni shocks.

It has some spares, including extra body panels you could sell off. as
they're not necessary to complete the restoration.

The bad.

Paint is shot, and the interior is there, but shot. It will need paint

It will need new upholstery & carpet..

It will need all the hydraulics gone through, etc. It has been off the road
for a long time.

The car is located near Oshkosh, WI. Detailed pics are available shortly.
Personal inspections are invited. Sight unseen offers near or at the asking
price are accepted. Delivery is possible, within reason, for a competitive
rate.

Knowledgeable folks have suggested the car is worth between $3500 and $4500
as is.

Let me know if you're interested before it hits Ebay.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>