RE: Off topic - computer question

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Off topic - computer question
From: "Terry Davis" <twdavis1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:40:48 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
TigerDirect.com and Geeks.com clear out manufacturer's overstock at the end
of model years.  Last year, one of them was selling TWO Lexmark color
printers, both with ink, plus a set of refill cartridges for $40.00 - total,
YES, less than the cost of one set of refill cartridges...  That's the way
to buy printers.  When I run out of ink, I will just look for the next good
sell off and throw these in the recycle bin.

I bought a color HP all-in-one for my daughter - scanner, copier, FAX, photo
quality printer - 39.95 at Walmart.  Works beautifully with her low end desk
top.  Still printing for her in its second year.