Re: Mileage

To: <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: Mileage
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:54:22 +0100
I can relate to the amended calculation.  Doing short journeys locally mine
can be as low as 12 mp(UK)g.  On a motorway run at 70 plus (often plus plus)
a very consistent 27.  But on a run back from Le Mans one year where I was
keeping the speed down to about 60 mph because of a cooling system problem,
I was amazed to travel 322 miles on one fill and get 34mpg.  Over the
weekend as a whole it was 31mpg over 964 miles.

PaulH.