Water pump for the 3.5 V8

To: The Rays <therays@ellijay.com>
Subject: Water pump for the 3.5 V8
From: Neil Moore <neil@droopy.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:55:22 -0500
Hello all,
I am replacing my engine driven fan with an electric one.  But I need
some clearance.. Where can I purchase a single pulley water pump or an
MG "kit" to convert completely to electric for my fans?
I put a round-track radiator in.. which helps.. Now thats its summer.. I
have to deal with Chicago traffic and 90+ degrees.. and the MG is not
too "cool" about that.. 230 degrees is the highest the gauge goes.. and
thats where it hangs out... once I am moving 20 miles an hour+.. it
drops to 190.

Thanks for your help!

Neil Moore
1970 MGB-V8