'69 Project Car

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: '69 Project Car
From: GARRY FENTON <garry.fenton@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 09:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, I've been a memeber of this group for years now and I've always hoped
that I'd get my '69 B roadster put together and updated with a V8 one day.

now realize that this may never happen so I'm planning on selling the two
'project' cars I ahve.  One is stripped right down and mostly sandblasted.  I
have all of the replacement sheet metal (brand new) and many other parts
(trim, gaskets, emblems, etc).  The other car is also a crome bumper but
definitely a parts car with wire wheels and the 4 cyl high compression engine.
I'd really like to move both cars at once if possible.

If anyone is
interested or needs more information please let me know.

Regards,

P.S. I'm
located in Toronto