Re: Tahoe bound?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tahoe bound?
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 22:37:48 +0000
On Wed, 22 Feb 1995, Allen Bachelder wrote:

> I have at least feeble hopes of driving out to Tahoe for NAMGBR in June.  '
> Am willing to chance it in my '73 B if I can just get the time off work.
> Anybody else in Virginia - or  eastern North America - interested in a bit
> of caravaning? ' Seems I got the idea while reading professor Runyan's

How about a shakedown cruise to somewhere reasonably close, first..
(Carlisle?)

I mean, this the engine you have on the stand, right?  Better ask the mice.

John M. Trindle     | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB E Stock     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock
(Tsquare.com is in Williamsburg, Virginia)