LUCAS PARTS

To: healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: LUCAS PARTS
From: ALAN_COSTICH@HPATC1.desk.hp.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 95 08:36:00 -0500
I have come across an original-in-the-box Lucas
wind screen wiper motor. The part number stamped
on the box is 75113. In pen some one has written
part number 70567. My research of old Lucas fiche
suggests that 75113is replaced by 70567. Further,
as far as i can tell this wiper motor is for an
early Land Rover. Anyway, first $200.US takes it.

Also, I have an original-in-the-box Lucas column
mount turn signal switch part number 34721. I seem to
remember that this goes on a Minor. $50US.

Alan