Re: HIF4 or HS4?

To: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Subject: Re: HIF4 or HS4?
From: Joanne Hershfield / Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 00:17:19 -0500 (EST)

> I work with both and like the HIF4s better, except for not >really<
> having the right screwdriver to adjust them.  The HSs are OK too, though.
>
> Helpful? <G>

Here-Here.... Likewise, my '71MGB has Orig, HS4's and they are great now
that they are rebuilt...., Pros And Cons. still very valid....though..

My '69 MGB is currently running the HIF4's off my Ex-'73 MGB-GT... and
they are very stable, rarely need to be messed with, a hastle to clean
the bowl if it gets muchy from a bad fuel tank (now Fixed though)...and well

screwdriver... I took a stubby to a grinding wheel and narrowed it, works
pretty well, but the rear air cleaner does have to come off to get to the
rear carb.....

I know this is responding partly to a midget question.... But.....
, same game just a different dimension.... yes...

Jim