Rear anti-roll bar & Friends

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear anti-roll bar & Friends
From: rtryzell@balder.anchem.su.se (Robert J.S. Tryzell)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 15:27:12 +0000
Hi
I have a MGB GT 1972.
Anybody out there knowing anything about why and when the rear anti-roll bar
should be fitted (I am using the car for normal road only)?

Is there anybody out here from scandinavia?

Pirelli in the seats?
We are changing to leather seats and have found a adjustable rubber ballon
for use in the back of the seats. We are just installing it and I will
report later about the results.
Robert J.S. Tryzell
Analytisk kemi                        Dept. of Analytical Chemistry
Stockholms universitet                Stockholm university
106 91  Stockholm                     S-106 91  Stockholm
                                      Sweden
Tel: Arb.08 - 162436                  Phone: + 46 8 162436
     Hem 08 - 865495                  Home:  + 46 8 865495
Fax: 08 - 156391                      Fax:   + 46 8 156391
e-mail: rtryzell@anchem.su.se