garages garages garages

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: garages garages garages
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 17:22:04 +0500
Scott Fisher writes:
>At least I've found
>a bigger garage that's got an office on the other side of a little atrium,
>so I've got a place for my cars and my computers; there are a couple
>of bedrooms and some very nice mahogany paneling in other
>parts of the structure that connects the garage to the office.  One
>weird thing: the garage has sliding doors, which are kinda cool
>but mean you can't have both doors open at the same time.

These days my breakfast consists of a bowl of corn flakes, coffee, juice and
one or two installments from the published collection of Peter Egan's "Side
Glances."  Just today I read one on garages and his search for a new home.
I can't duplicate his style and wit but... He and his wife were meeting with
the real estate agent.  The agent asked both of them what they were looking
for.  After his wife described kitchen cabinets and flush mounted stoves in
center islands and indirect lighting and bedrooms and baths and such, Egan
was asked the same question.  Basically, he was looking for a four or five
car garage that came with a small living area and "a place to warm our food"
attached somewhere at the back.  I of course realized that I am looking for
exactly the same sort of house, myself, but have settled (for the time
being) for a two car garage with a 120V line.  Its little, but its home.  :-)

Will "where do I sign?" Zehring