re: Tech Questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Tech Questions
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 11:35:54 -0500
Several times, Keith Holdsworth  wrote:

> Tricky Problem! call John Twist <JOHNHTWIST@aol.com>

Uh, sure, John Twist is acknowleged as one of the more knolwedgeable MG
experts in North America, but what are we, chopped liver? Or Haggis perhaps?
That's just what these lists are for! Mutual support! You'll find that the
combination of people on these lists know things that even John (and Carolyn)
don't know. Also, we don't really need to channel every question on the list to
John. Besides which some of these problems are actually fairly simple...

On the other hand, I think we wouldn't mind seeing John join the MG's list, if
he has the time and inclination- but I would think Jerome or one of the other
NAMGBR officers who are on this list (There are several now), has already
mentioned it to him? I know John already has a pretty full load of MG Q&A,
through direct mail, the phone, etc. I'm sure it could be mutualy beneficial.

   ________
  /     _  \    Roger Garnett             (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /   /||  \ \   Agricultural Economics   |
| |\/ ||  _  |  3 Warren Hall            | "The South Lansing Centre
| |   ||   | |  Cornell University       |  For Wayward Sports Cars"
 \    ||__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!
                http://warwick.arme.cornell.edu/