HELP! b engine wanted... no, NEEDED!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: HELP! b engine wanted... no, NEEDED!!!
From: ROG <ST931244@PIP.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 19:21:07 -0400 (EDT)
somone help me!!! i finally have the chance at an o/d and now i break a rod
and crank in the block! (the #4 piston does not look happy just going up and
down without being attached to anything... also, the cylinder has two big
grooves... no, no... GOUGES in it that are beyond sleeving) anyone know where
i can get a good used or rebuilt one? best price i have so far is $800 short
block only. no head, no alternator, just metal, pistons, the basic stuff.
any info will be GREATLY appreciated! i'll stand guard over your car and watch
for cats... i'll put in your radios and or speakers... i'll clog dance naked...
well, maybe not, but you see how much i need an engine right now. it's starting
to get nice out. please e-mail me direct with any info... i'll bear your first
born!!! heck, if it comes with a waranty i'll BE your first born.

roger hobby

st931244@pip.cc.brandeis.edu

rog-