re: rear springs, '74 Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: rear springs, '74 Midget
From: warchol@may11.enet.dec.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 95 13:13:31 EDT
Glenn Stauffer writes:

>Question I have is, are new springs readily available?  What do they usually
>run and do they come complete or as components - ie, metal pieces, clips,
>rubber bits, etc seperate?

>Who has a good catalog of parts?  I know about Moss and need to get a new
>catalog, but are their others worth having?

Besides Moss I've had good luck with Victoria British in Lenexa, KS. They have
a nice Sprite & Midget catalog. I happen to have the catalog with me at work
(doesn't everyone carry all their MG books with them this time of year) and
the rear springs are $69.95 each. These look like complete springs but do not
include shackles or U-bolts. Their catalog request number is
1-800-255-0088.

Nick Warchol
75 Midget
Boxborough, MA