RDelany's coil

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RDelany's coil
From: Glen Bolen <boleng@metro.or.gov>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 1995 09:52:14 -0700
>From what I understand, using a high output coil does not
have a huge benefit if you are still using an ignition system
that relies on points.  If you want to upgrade the ignition system
I would investigate the different electronic ignitions out there.
I have heard that the Allison or Crane is a nice addition
to british cars.  I have also heard good things about the MSD
units.  As far as upgrading the coil I would say that a moderate
upgrade will help but to reap the benefits from a really hot coil
you will have to go breakerless.

have fun
glen bolen