mgb tranny for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: mgb tranny for sale
From: ROG <ST931244@PIP.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 1995 12:55:13 -0400 (EDT)
hi all. welp, i recently got the o/d in my car, so i now have a 4 synchro
trans from a '73 b on my hands. the trans is in fine condition. nothing wrong
with it at all. i just decided to put the o/d in it while i had the engine out.
if anyone out there wants or needs it, let me know. asking $175 obo. i kow
there is a way to outfit a '63-'67 b with it which is nice because of the
synchros. it's a little complicated, but do-able for the non-purist... i think.

rog-

st931244@pip.cc.brandeis.edu