Re: Silly Little MGB Questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Silly Little MGB Questions
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 22:42:20 -0400
Hi Todd

>->>>>What's the deal with those zip-out rear windows?  When it comes time
  for my top replacement (probably next year), do I want one?

In the summer you can get shade and ventilation at the same time. I finally
got one after 20 years of brit cars without ... and I don't know how I ever
lived without it!

->>>>What's this sticker on the left-hand side of my steering column which
  reads "Caution:  Manual Store Release Lever", with an arrow pointing
  down the column towards the bulkhead?

I have no idea, but it's probably right up there in importance  with those
warning labels on the end of your mattress

- >>>>>>>>>>>What's a MOWOG?
like "MOPAR" is for Chrysler, it's the ever present reminder that you are
eternally under a curse!... <g>   seriously, it stands for MorrisWolosleymG,
the unholy trinity as it were... remember these cars were all built out of
corporate parts bins

- >>Why did B(PS)L reverse the taillamp wiring on '70-'80 US-spec models?

Why is there an appendix in our bellies????? Why does the sun rise in the
east?? Why did they cancel Next Generation??  Asking why B(PS)L did something
is like trying to comprehend a toothless, drunk wino ...you can't understand
what he is saying, and when you finally do, you wonder why in the world you
even bothered to try... <g>

 Cheers!

(I'll probably think of more as soon as I send this off...)

--

Todd Mullins
todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil     On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast