Re: British Car Mag

To: holdswo@io.org, MACIERNO@delphi.com
Subject: Re: British Car Mag
From: Jeff Drexler <jdrex@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 95 11:19:38 PDT
I'd like to hear what people think about British Car mag.  I've had a
subscription for about 8 months and have noticed that it has gotten to
be a very slim magazine.  What has happened?  Surely there is enough to
write about and cover across all British Cars in a two-month period!
Are they going out of business slowly?  (At this rate, I won't renew).
The cost of a subscription is not high, but then you only get 6 slim
issues, and the magazine does not have to travel from the UK to the US,
like most britcar mags.

Jeff