There's an echo: Special Interest again

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: There's an echo: Special Interest again
From: DANIELS@LMSBV3.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 17:34:43 -0500 (CDT)
A couple of weeks ago there was some discussion about Special Interest Car
Parts, specifically about the MGB carpet sets that they have on sale.  I'm
interested in this, but I've always avoided them because of some negative
publicity on the brit-cars list several years ago.  Is any of this still a
problem?

If you weren't here in approx. 1992 when the discussion blew by, there are
a couple of derogatory comments about them in the Monster List on the ftp
site at triumph.cs.utah.edu in the file brit-ven.Q-Z.

Lee "caveat emptor" Daniels

Lee M. Daniels   Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding   Texas A&M
 daniels@tamu.edu            (409) 845-3726          Fax (409) 845-9351