MGA Suppliers

Subject: MGA Suppliers
From: BeerIsKing <weind@ucsub.colorado.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 12:49:03 -0600 (MDT)
I am considering (seriously) purchasing an MGA for restoration in the
fall.  I am currently researching parts suppliers and have catalogs from
Victoria British and Moss.  Are there any other good sources out there?
Also, I would appreciate any tips that might help me find a good car.
Are there any advantages to the MKII as opposed to the regular 1600,
besides from the power gain?  Are there any trouble areas I should look
for?  Key positive/negative features?  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
                                David Wein
                                weind@ucsuc.colorado.edu