re: Steel Wheels

To: WHITEJ@AUNYNASSAU.EDU, MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: re: Steel Wheels
From: Colin Brace <BRACEC@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 14:15:00 -0500 (EST)
       Hi John W,
                 Your '73 & my '74 are very similar. The steel wheels you
       refer to are called "Rostyle" wheels. These are 14" stamped steel
       wheels with an Argent and semi-gloss Black finish. These were standard
       equipment from model year 1970-death. This is what my B has. For used
       try: TS Import/Automotive or whatever Ted calls himself these days,
       the phone is 1-800-543-6648. There is also FASPEC in the Pacific North
       West somewhere, sorry, I don't have their number handy. I've bought
       from both. For new, have you tried The Roadster Factory? Also Dick
       Burger at British Parts Connection, someone on the list will have his
       number. Good luck, hope this is of some help.

       Colin          WA1KWA

       bracec@a1.mgh.harvard.edu

       74 MGB
       73 BMW 3.0s