Re: Tach Problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tach Problem
From: glenns@edge.ercnet.com (Glenn Schnittke)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 18:59:50 -0500
>My 73 B tach has a tendancy to quit working at various times.
>Everytime it is near a shop, it works ok !!  As I'm out driving on a nice
>day, I look down, see it dropping off, going up, etc until it finally stops.
>
>Anyone experience a like problem?  Any suggestions?

Oh. I can't help it.

Make sure that you plan out your drives so that you're always near a shop. =:^)
C'mon. You set it up.

GS
"Calling Dr. Benway. You are wanted in reconditioning."

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com