RE : Automatic MG - Dont Knock it!!:)

To: ROG- <ST931244@PIP.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU>
Subject: RE : Automatic MG - Dont Knock it!!:)
From: dgriffin@ozemail.com.au (David Griffin)
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 07:04:49 +0930
We look after an Automatic MGB for a client and while its not  my cup of
tea its really quite a good installation. The car actuallly drives very
well and is especially good in traffic. I would also agree with a comment
on the gear selector quadrant - very neat, simple.
I wouldnt knock this model at all it serves its purpose for some people and
it is quite rare - read collectable??
Another point - you can quite easily convert a manual to auto with out
destroying or modifying the car its all bolt on - so if your circumstances
change you can change the car to suit.

David