tonneau questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: tonneau questions
From: ilweiner@sover.net (Ira Weiner)
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 20:00:16 -0500
To my question:  at the rear the tonneau attaches just like the top does.
How does it attach at the front?  My guess is there are three snaps: one
below each wing window and one in the vicinity of the rear view mirror post
on the dash.  Yes/no?  My car is not equipped with these snaps so I guess
some drilling is in order (cringe).

Will Zehring

Will,
Boy this program pisses me off.  It seems that if i cant connect on the
first try with  my server, I lose the reply I've typed.  Well, here goes
another try.
You will need three snaps, two round ones (like the ones that hols the top
to teh awful frame) and one in the center of the dash( a pointy one like
the ones which hold the top to the rear deck)  I'm strugglling with my
tonneau trying to get it to stretch enuf to teach those three snaps.  It
also has two round snaps on the outside of the doors.
Good luck,
Ira Weiner
'68 B roadster
Marlboro, Vermont (brrr)