Radio Ground (Earth)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radio Ground (Earth)
From: ALESiegel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 02:44:52 -0400
I have a question about where to connect the ground (earth) from my radio on
a 1977 MGB. The radio was hardly producing any sound, and I finally took a
look at it. Plenty of power to the radio, but the ground wire from the radio
was not attached by the previous owner. There does not seem to be any wire
that is just waiting to be connected to the ground. So, anyone know where
this connects? Can I simply connect it to the metal console box in which the
radio sits, with lighter, heater controls, etc. which sits just on top of the
transmission tunnel? Or is there some other place to may the proper
connection. Advice?

Alan Siegel
alesiegel@aol.com