turn signals

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: turn signals
From: ilweiner@sover.net (Ira Weiner)
Date: Sat, 13 May 1995 11:28:54 -0500
I have noticed some discussion on the problem with MG turn signas.  I
didn't pay too much attention since mine were working fabulously...until
two days ago, that is.  Then, just like a lilght, they stopped working.
The emergency flasher still works fine, so at some level the wiring is
intact.  It seems to me that this points to the flasher switch itself, or
the wiring in its immediate proximity.  Anyone with any advice or good
suggestions that a relative mechanical clutz could try, will be
appreciated.  BTW, Ive already gotten the acvice to bring it to a mechanic.
The first one had no clue and if I can avoid going through that again, I'd
appreciate it.