New hood (Convertable Top)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New hood (Convertable Top)
From: "JOHN WHITEHEAD" <WHITEJ@sunynassau.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 09:35:40 EST
First let me thank all those who offered thier advice on my wheels.
I managed to find a salvage yard that had 6 in reasonably good
shape. I've sent them out for bead blasting and already have two back
that look as though they just left the press.

Now I'm getting ready to tackle my next problem.  The top on my 73
MGB has seen better days, and I would like to change it.  My feelings
on a hood, are that it should only be used under typhoon conditions.
More than likely it will not be raised to often.  I am considering
purchasing a top made by Crown (advertised in Victoria British Ltd.
$199.95).  Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated.

'73 MGB                             John Whitehead
'92 Toyota P/U                      Network Administrator
                                    Nassau Community College
                                    Garden City, NY 11530
                                    [whitej@sunynassau.edu]

                                    [whitej@sunynassau.edu]