Re: Quality Convertible Tops

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quality Convertible Tops
From: MarvinCX2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 03:20:31 -0400
>I've just received a mailing from Moss in California and they seem to
>
>have realized that the tops they used to stock weren't cuttin' it.
>
>They show a British made top for $149.95, with the snaps already
>fitted!
>
>Maybe someone else reading this can comment on the quality of these
>tops.

I have one of these tops.  The material is not real thick, but then
again, I am not familiar with the original material.  The top fit my car
well, but I have one lift the dot fitting that does not meet.  It is close,
and I don't know if the problem is my car or the top.  It keeps the
water out fine!  No serious complaints other than that I have a pack
away hood and it is a pain to put in and take out.
Phil Bates
67 MGB
75 Jaguar XJ12C
52 MG TD replicar (VW)