Re: E-mail orders to UK (proposal)

To: Nick Benson <grayoak@holly.colostate.edu>
Subject: Re: E-mail orders to UK (proposal)
From: cedwards@pinn.net
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 12:27:11 -0500 (EST)
I support your suggestion and I would be glad to offer that business
suggestions, via e-mail, as to how to monitor and control the commerce.
My suggestions would be free, of course, in order to further the cause of
the LBC and MGs in particular.

Charles E. Edwards, CPA
Virginia Beach, VA
cedwards@pinn.net