Guage parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Guage parts
From: wkube@iadfw.net
Date: Sun, 21 May 1995 20:14:14 -0500
I am restoring a '79B and am looking for a source for speedo/tach gaskets.
The rubber gaskets that go between the glass (plastic) and the body of the
instrument has crystallized.  I would like to obtain new gaskets, and if
possible, a new clear plastic for the speedometer.  Also, I would like to send
my clock to someone for repair; it runs, but the setting knob is bound
up...the PO tried to use pliers on it and the knob is mostly destroyed.  It
does keep good time...maybe because it is made by Bosch of Germany and not
Lucas?

Thanks for any info.

Wayne M. Kube
'79B