Re: '71 MGB Brakes

To: nsolberg@InterServ.Com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '71 MGB Brakes
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 02:41:53 -0400
one of the members of the Sacramento MG club is Laurie Alexander. He has a
Brit repair shop in Cameron Park. Laurie has close and long historical ties
with Moss and comes well recommended. I have no personal experience with him,
since I live 90 miles north of Sacto. He is incidently the local co-ordinator
of the North American MGB register's annual convention, through his club,
being held at North Lake Tahoe June 26-30. SInce you will be out here, why
don't you plan to go to the convention? Should be great fun! EMAIL for
details or call 800-NAMGBR1.
Cheers!