Re: leaf spring sag

To: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Subject: Re: leaf spring sag
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 10:21:16 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 31 May 1995, Glenn Schnittke wrote:

> >     I recently replaced both leaf springs on my 74 BGT.  The car began to
> >lean or sag on the driver's side only after a few months.
>
> My '74 roadster does the same thing and I HAVE A THEORY! Could it be because
> of the amount of time we spend driving the things by ourselves?

Yes, and henceforth it will be called the law of Glenn.
        Is it possible however, that the law of Glenn is offset by the
fact that people who drive LHD cars tend to take LH corners slightly
faster than RH ones?

 Hmmmm...
                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6