KROIL I'm a believer and NO DOT 3 for ME -Reply

To: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com
Subject: KROIL I'm a believer and NO DOT 3 for ME -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 09:26:51 -0400
Well, now you will get all the mail about DOT 3 not doing the damage,
but I did the same thing to my b when in Germany by using an off
brand DOT 3.  If its Girling or Castrol, I believe, then DOT 3 will
not eat the rubber seals.  Check all the seals while you are at it,
and the clutch system also, if he used the wrong brand in one he
probably used it in both!  Good luck.
||Randy Lancaster               | Tel:202-482-4487        ||
||National Telecommunications   | Fax:202-482-4396        ||
||and Information Administration| rlancaster@ntia.doc.gov ||
||Department of Commerce, USA   | 1967 MGB # 128,471      ||
||Heaven: home brew, driving an MG, but remember...its not||
||a leak, its a British flow through lubrication system!  ||