RE: On the way to fewer emmissions

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: On the way to fewer emmissions
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 95 08:19:00 PDT
>PPS-does anyone remember or know of a Bay Area contingent which used
>to be known as the "Sorry Safari?"  I thought it was a bunch of Land
>Rover fans and remembered them from different meets, but they seem to
>be defunct.  I have a friend similarly inclined and was trying to
>turn him on to them.

I can't help directly, but a few as two years ago some friends of mine from
Australia (driving around the world in their TC) made mention of stopping in
the California area for some goings on with the "Sorry Safari Touring
Society". I've seen occasional reference to them, but can't help with a
contact.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew@uci.com