re: TP for MGS

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MVDNS1.MV-oc.Unisys.COM>
Subject: re: TP for MGS
From: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.mv-oc.Unisys.COM
Date: 13 JUN 95 13:16
  I've always found that TINTIN needs close to the maximum pressure
specified for the 165SR14 tires.  This is usually 32lbs in front, 34lbs
in back.  Once, when I got new tires, they put in 28 lbs all around.
I fishtailed out of the parking lot, tires squeeling.  In fact, I can
tell when I'm more than three lbs low, just from the slide & squeel.
  I've also run with 36lbs (the max) in back, but in So. Cal., where it
can get to 112 degrees F. in the summer, I hesitate to put that much
pressure in.

*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA           | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*