TP for MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TP for MGB
From: tron!nort.bwi.wec.com!SCHLINING.M.W-_at_BALT.PO.017@uunet.uu.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 95 13:12:39 est
     MGBers

     My problem seems simple at first, but I just can't seem to come to a
     satisfactroy resolution.  My '75 MGB squeals tires around corners,
     especially at low speed.  Tire pressure right!  Book calls for 21
     front, 24 rear for radials.  This makes it worse.  28 f X 30 r seems
     to help but not eliminate the problem.  Tires are in good condition,
     shocks check out OK, and toe-in is correct.  Any suggestion out there?
     What tire pressure should I be using.

     Mart
     75MGB
     57MGA