Re: Portland Area Clubs/Parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Portland Area Clubs/Parts
From: smenzel@halcyon.com (Sandro Menzel)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 1995 13:29:09 -0700
>I have recently purchased a 72 MGB/GT, and live in Vancouver, WA.

Congratulations. You're in a prime location for ABFMs (All British Field
Meets). There are decent sized meets every year in Bellevue (next to
Seattle) (July 22), Portland (Labor Day Weekend) and one in Victoria (I
think).

>I am looking for a club in the Portland, OR and/or Vancouver, WA area, and
>also, I am looking for any information about local MG parts stores and
>mechanics.

I realize that this isn't quite Portland, but the MG Car Club Northwest
Centre has meetings both north and south end (of the greater Seattle area)
meetings. You can reach one of the contact people at MGCCNW@aol.com for
more information.

Take care

Sandro