RE: Good Books

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Good Books
From: Glenn Mapes <gmapes@ball.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 95 09:02:00 mdt
David:
The only book you need to restore a British car is a checkbook - the bigger
the better!
As Ray says, the "Original MGB" is one you should have.  There is another
book by Porter (he has at least two) on "Improving and Modifying the MG" and
I can't remember the title of the other one. I think the one that I can't
remember the title for shows how to replace the rockers, etc and is useful
in that respect.
Glenn  <gmapes@ball.com>
68 MGB