Re: Fuel Injection for the MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection for the MGB
From: "Roger Garnett" <Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 12:53:58 -5000
John Van Valkenburgh writes:

> >Subject: Re: Fool Injection

> Lets see, I could put a modem on the engine management controller's RS-232
> port, and then I could be here at work and call it from my PC and log on
> to my MGB...

Well, if you do that, we can link your B up to the SOL Web, and have the
first British car on the net. Just like the COke machines, swimming pool,
referigator, etc.  Eveybody can check in and see if you're running lean
or rich, or have exceeded either the redline or the speed limit.
   ________
  /     _  \    Roger Garnett             (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /   /||  \ \   Agricultural Economics   | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |\/ ||  _  |  3 Warren Hall            | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| |   ||   | |  Cornell University       |
 \    ||__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!