Re: Fuel Injection for the MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection for the MGB
From: n6mod@rahul.net (Aleksandr Milewski)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 14:56:33 -0700
>> >Subject: Re: Fool Injection
>
>> Lets see, I could put a modem on the engine management controller's RS-232
>> port, and then I could be here at work and call it from my PC and log on
>> to my MGB...
>
>Well, if you do that, we can link your B up to the SOL Web, and have the
>first British car on the net. Just like the COke machines, swimming pool,
>referigator, etc.  Eveybody can check in and see if you're running lean
>or rich, or have exceeded either the redline or the speed limit.

Sounds like a perfect application for one of our wireless modems, and
that's just the sort of lunatic behavior I like to encourage. If you're in
the Bay Area, and you want to try it... :-)

Aleksandr Milewski, Tech Support Engineer       Metricom, Inc.
'66 Midget for future restoration               http://www.metricom.com/
'75 Postal Jeep for daily transportation        zandr@metricom.com
                                                n6mod@rahul.net